Thursday, June 11, 2009

CAKE!

Thom and I are going to have Kristin Buza, my friend and co-worker make our cake. She has aspirations to open her own bakery, and always brings yummy things into work for us to sample.

She has made some great looking wedding cakes in the past, and really wanted to bust into the wedding cake biz. Thom and I are all for helping out a local entrepreneur!

To give her an idea of what we were looking for, I showed her some pictures of cakes we liked. She seemed excited by our ideas and is going to draw up a few examples for us.

Today she brought a sample of one of her best cakes for Thom and I to try. It was super delicious!!!! She is also going to try a few new recipes and make some more samples for us.

Sorry, but the flavor of the cake is going to be a surprise, so you don’t get to know yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment