Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My Dress Has Arrived

My Dress is here! She arrived on Monday, and I went to check on her yesterday, it just so happens that Linds and I had planned on meeting up there.

BEE-UT-TA-FUL… that’s all I can say. She was just as I ordered, and fit pretty well. Depending on what shoes I end up going with, she might not even need to be hemmed.

Speaking of shoes I had bough a pair just last week, but I was not 100% sure they were exactly what I wanted. I brought them with me to Kray Chic and solidified the fact that they were not what I wanted. They just did not look right with the dress. So the search continues.

All the girls were there, minus Lacey who is recovering from a root canal. And Shelly came along for the ride too. They all really liked the dress, as if they would dear to tell me other wise :) Shelly and Lindsay took some pictures of me in the dress. Once I get those, I’ll forward them along. If you want to see the pics just let me know, because I can’t post them here on the Blog because Thom might see.

No comments:

Post a Comment