Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Girls' Necklaces

Sunday was a busy day of running around for wedding stuff. While I was out, I stopped in at David's Bridal to see about the girls' necklaces.

For as much as I am against David's Bridal, I sure spend a lot of time there! I was talking with my Mom about this today. Her and I agree that they can make it without the customer service since they have offer a large selection of items at reasonable prices.

I must say that this time around at David's Bridal I did have a lot of help from one of the sales ladies. She was able to answer all of my questions, and refereed me to her manager when she couldn't.

They do offer the green necklaces that Jax and I saw in a blue color that will match the girls sashes. I ordered them, and they will be arrive in September!

No comments:

Post a Comment