Sunday, January 11, 2009

Bride Wars, A Bridal Party Outting

The Bridal Party and I had our first official outing this Saturday night to see the new movie Bride Wars!!!

Unfortunately my sister had to work on Saturday night; fortunately, she works at the movie theater so we were able to bring the Bridal Party activity to her and she was able to get us into the movie for free... I love it when a plan comes together.

The movie was great and it was super fun to hang out with all of the girls!

Let me introduce you to my bridal party, from left to right. ~Thanks to Shelly (another Bride to be) for taking the pic.

Jacqui is the Maid Of Honor (MOH). I have know her since my hay days in travel softball on Finesse - yup the shampoo sponsored the team. We used to braid each other's hair to prep for big games, I could show you more pictures but she might kill me before I say "I Do!" She also worked with me at Nissan, and is now working as a recruiter for a local hiring agency. She is already making herself "To Do" lists for MOH things, and she probably already has her toast written out!

Lacey has been my friend since High School. We had some great spring breaks together- Florida in High School, and Jamaica in College. She is a jock too, but she just kicks a spotted ball around and chases it. She is super organized, but fun loving all at the same time. She is working at an auto supplier in accounting, but we manage to keep each other sane over the phone throughout the work day.

Devin is my younger sister. While I must confess she is a better ball player than I am, I could also dig up some much more embarrassing pics of her than I could of any one else in the bridal party :). Then again, she has access to super embarrassing photos of me too. She will be graduating from Eastern Michigan University this April - Yeah!!! And even though she may deny it, she is totally spoiled! :) She may be younger, but she is the realist ("There is good and bad about everything!"), definitely the fashion advisor, and the creative one in the family.

Then there is me, the bride to be.

Lindsay, has also been my friend since High School. Her and Lacey came as a package deal :). She used to chases a spotted ball down a field too, and she terrorised the beaches of Florida with Lacey and I on spring break. Don't confuse her for a ditz, that will only push her to succeed more. She is in her first year as a teacher in "Hick-ville" as she calls it, but we all know is loves it.

And that is the Motley Crew. I am sure you will be hearing more about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment