Friday, January 9, 2009

Photo Hunt

It turns out that the photographer we were referred to, and whose style of pictures we both liked, is actually not available for our potential date. Even though we are 99% sure we will sign with our reception site tomorrow and lock down a date, you never know what can happen!

Needless to say we are on the hunt for a photographer. I knew the chick we were referred to had a great deal, but I didn't realize just how great that deal was until I actually did some research on other photographers.

Thom is leaving the photographer up to me, he figures he likes the pics hanging on the walls in my house, so he will like the person I pick to shoot our wedding. Can't really argue with that logic.

I have been searching the Internet for photographers, and then going through each of their individual websites to make sure I like their style, then calling them up to make sure they are available. Good thing Thom and I have developed a system to attack these vendor hunts, otherwise I would probably be very frustrated by now... this is why rich people hire wedding planners. But just think, if we had a wedding planner what would you have to read about on our GREAT blog!

But never fear, we will find an awesome photographer. Thom and I are planning on sitting down this weekend and review each of the photographers' options to make a decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment