Saturday, February 7, 2009

My Dress!!!

I had an appointment setup with Lori at Kray Chic to order My Dress this evening. Mom, Dad and Grandma planned to stop in to see me try on My Dress too. I had my coffee in hand as a follow up to my negotiating skills.

Unfortunately, Lori was called into her full time job, so she set it up for me to work with one of the bridal salon owners, Larry (her brother). But come to find out, Larry and my Mom went to High School together!

Let's just say that negotiating skills don't even compare to knowing people. As they say... its all in who you know :)

The funny thing is that my Mom was with me when I found My Dress for the first time at Kray Chic. It was just that Larry was helping another client, and didn't see my Mom. And Larry had to introduce himself to my Mom. But once he said his full name, Mom knew exactly who he was, and they caught up with one another and then talked about mutual friends from High School. After the mini High School reunion, we got down to business.

I ordered My Dress today! It is made in Toronto Canada, and takes about 14 weeks for those Maple Leafs to finish their work and for My Dress to get through Customs. We can expect My Dress to be in sometime in early June for the first fitting.

1 comment:

  1. See I can in handy every now and then. But no matter, you're worth it!!MOB

    ReplyDelete