Friday, February 27, 2009

Ordering The Bride's Maids' Dresses

All the Girls and I meet up at Kray Chic on Thursday, and they ordered their dresses. It was super quick, less than a half hour all together.

Even though the girls like the dress, or so they say, none of them wanted to try it on again. I understand them not wanted to get all undressed with their jackets and work cloths on. But when I showed them my dress, I practically offered to try it on, because I got so excited seeing it!!! Then again when I was a Bride's Maid I was not too excited about dropping cash on a dress I would only wear once, so I feel their pain.

Everyone was a good sport when they got their measurements taken to order the dress. Even Larry, the Bridal Salon Owner, was cracking jokes with us.

Their dresses should be in around June or July. I just need to get their sashes ordered.

No comments:

Post a Comment