Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Family Tree

This past week Thom and I both finished part of our homework for our marriage class. The first part of our homework was to make a family tree back to our great grandparents. Luckily, they only need first names, and didn't need too much detail beyond the line we directly descended - for example they didn't need to know who our Grandpa's sister married.

I had to call my Mom to confirm a few names on her side, and had to email Aunt Wendy for some details on Grandpa Ross' parents. Thanks Mom and Aunt Wendy for your help on my homework :)

Thom and his Mom worked on his family tree this weekend. After he tried putting it off for a couple days, Janet and I finally got Thom to do his homework :)

Now we need to answer some questions and then discuss our answers before class this weekend. The class is Friday evening and Saturday morning and afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment