Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Weekend

Thom's parents came up to visit for Memorial Weekend. The boys were busy working on projects around the house, they rebuilt the shed and added a pull down ladder to access the attic. Thom and I spruced up our mail box, painted the garage door, painted the front door, and put the first coat of stain on the shed. We will post pics once we get the final coat of stain on the shed.

While the boys were rebuilding the shed, Janet and I went shopping :). We looked for her dress for the wedding but had no luck. We think they are in between seasons, because they had lots of summer dresses and even some prom stuff still. We also found some great deals at Eastern Market, the farmers market in Detroit, and found some cute stuff in the boutiques at downtown Plymouth and downtown Northville.

Thom and I had my parents over for a cookout while his parents were in town. My parents brought shish kabobs from the meat market at Eastern Market, and Dad-Ross grilled while Thom and his Dad finished working on the shed. While all of the boys were working I was busy updating the Moms on all things wedding related. I played them Our Song, and explained the details of the linen trial. All and all the cook out was a success. It was great to have the family together!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment