Monday, May 4, 2009

Honeymoon Reservation Confirmation

It’s been nearly a month since I made our Honeymoon reservations, so that means it was time to call the Bed and Breakfast in Doolin Ireland to confirm their availability. When I first called they were considering going on a family vacation during the time we hoped to stay.

Unlike the last time I called and could not understand the husband who was speaking with a HEAVY accent, this time around I spoke to their daughter. She was much easier to understand. She didn’t know anything about the possible family vacation, so she took down my reservation and my email address. I asked that her or her mother email me if they were going to take a vacation. As long as we don’t hear anything back, we are in the books for one night stay at Cullinan's Guesthouse in Doolin Ireland!

No comments:

Post a Comment