Sunday, July 5, 2009

Candle Miss-Hap v2

How does that saying go... "The devil is in the details!"

I exchanged the candles for what I thought would be the right color green. But nope. The green in these candles is too dark. Based on the colors we have seen and the color chart of the on-line candle warehouse I order from, I don't think they will have our color green.

I know they have the correct color at Target, but they only offer a few different heights of pillar candles. Thom and I agreed that it would be better to have the correct color with only a few variations in candle height, then to have the wrong color.

While we were at Target working on our registry we got the info on the candles. I am going to look up the company directly to see if they offer more variety. If not we will just clear the shelves at all of our local stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment