Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Getting Excited!

Thom and I are getting more and more excited for the wedding!

We went to music in the park a few weekends ago and listened to an Irish band. They were awesome! Thom even stood up and clapped along with a song… I might have had to give his arm a tug to get him goin but he kept clapping along. After the concert I bought a CD, and every time I listen to it I get excited for the honeymoon!

Thom and I have talked to a few of our buddies, and it seems like everyone is pumped for the wedding. They are excited for us of course, but they are also really excited for the reception. Thom and I are thrilled to celebrate with everyone, especially with all of our out of town relatives and friends!

Since my dress has arrived, I just get giddy every time I try it on. When Jax and I were checking out the shoes, I didn’t want to take my dress off.

We still have 90-some days until “I Do”, and I am sure as we get closer we will get more excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment