Sunday, July 5, 2009

Our Birthdays

Thom and I have been busy celebrating our Birthdays. Our birthdays are exactly a week apart. We had a party with all of our friends last weekend, and celebrated our individual birthdays with each other. The party was a lot of fun, it was great to see everyone!

To celebrate Thom turning 29 -the last year of his twenties :) I rented him a 2010 Camero for the day. We got a red SS and drove about 300 miles around the east side of the state. He had a good time driving, and messing around with her.


For my birthday Thom got me a new book, "Ecological Intelligence" to go along with my LEED Accreditation that I earned just last week. And he surprised me with tickets to the Toledo Mud Hens game. We went to the Maumee Bay Brewery for dinner and then walked to the stadium. It was a good game, and there was a nice firework show at the end.

We are off to have a cookout at my parents house as the final celebration of our birthdays, and the long holiday weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment