Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Shoes Ordered

As much as I hate to say it, I ended up going back to David’s Bridal for the shoes.

Jax met me at lunch on Friday and helped me decide on the shoes. The shoes looked really great next to the dress, so I had to get them. Of course the service at David’s Bridal was not stellar, just like my past experiences, but the shoes just looked too good.

It was kind of fun to show off my dress in their store. Not to sound like a snotty bride, or anything. But all of the staff asked where my dress was from and complimented me on it! :)

While Jax and I were walking around the store to make sure the shoes were comfortable, we found some cute jewelry. The jewelry on the shelf was only in green, so I am going to check on the web to see if we can find it in blue. Hopefully we can find it because its not everyday that Jax and I agree on jewelry. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment