Sunday, July 5, 2009

Registry Finished!

Thom and I went out to Target last week and started our registry. We made our way through the store with the scanner gun. We were a lot more successful at Target on our first visit than we were at Macy's, but there was less to overwhelm us at Target.

We did stumble on the coffee maker. Anyone who has visited our house will tell you we are in need of a bigger coffee pot. The one we are currently using only makes 4 cups...which in its defence worked great when it was just me. Thom and I agreed that we need a 12 cup size coffee maker, but didn't go beyond that. We are not crazy coffee drinkers so we were impresses with all of the bells and whistles on some of these machines.

Thom was excited, and yes I caved in, and we registered for a Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer... but I got to add a little flare. Once you see our registry you will know what I am talking about. I was excited to register for a food processor. I seem to come across these awesome recipes, but I couldn't make them because they called for a food processor.

We finished adding and removing a few things from both the Target and Macy's registry today.

You can find our Target registry here: http://www.target.com/registry/wedding/1SO72JKPK031I

You can find our Macy's registry here: http://macys.weddingchannel.com/gvr/guestregistrydetail.action?retailer_registry_uid=311147173&listby=dept


We need to do some research for a few "specialty" items that are not available at Target and Macy's. More updates to come on those items...

No comments:

Post a Comment