Monday, July 13, 2009

Working on the Invitations

Devin came over Saturday afternoon to work some more on the invitations. Since we have figured out the rehearsal dinner location, its pretty much on Thom and I to review the invitations for grammar (not exactly my strongest area) and any other editing. Thom said he may call on our friend Travis, who does most of the editing at their office, to give the invites a look over.

Turns out there was a bit of a mix up on the calligraphy. Aunt Wendy's friend is in fact not in the fancy writing business. But its probably a good thing, it gives Thom and I more time to edit the invites, and we won't have to worry about getting all of the papers ready with enough time for someone else to write up the envelopes. It does mean though, that we will have to tune up my printer. Between the save the date envelopes, and all of my flash cards for the LEED exam we have run her dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment