Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Details...

Thom and I have been busy working on tons of little details... We split all of the items up into To Do Lists.

Now the details are exactly the things we are trying to keep secret from all of your Blogers to save some surprises for the big event. Keeping that in mind, I will try to explain what we are busy with, without giving too much away.

We are trying to find candles and candle holders for the Unity Candle. We are planning to use my Grandma and Grandpa Ross' crystal candle holders for the two individual candles. We still need to find a matching holder for the center candle, which I hope I have one that works buried in a closet.

We are searching for awesome gifts for our Bridal Party! Thom and I both think we have good ideas, now we just need to make those ideas happen :)

I am trying to finalize what we are doing for guest favors.

Thom is working on his wedding ring.

We are trying to figure out what, if anything, our guests will throw when we exit the church.

We are getting crazy details (crazy because I never thought we would be spending time on small things like this) like what is the napkin size is and what will the size be when its folded.

But we know working on these details is totally going to make our wedding AWESOME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment