Friday, September 4, 2009

Mom, Dev and Me Time

I have scheduled nail appointments for Mom, Dev, and I on Friday before the Big "I Do." Originally we were going to all go to my salon in cute downtown Farmington to get them done, but they don't have enough nail technicians on staff to get all three of us done quickly. We want to relax and have some girl time, but we do have other things to get done that day so it could not be an all day affair.

I called around to a few other salons, and ended up scheduling an appointment at Macy's Salon down in Westland. For those of you that don't know, I am originally from Westland and Mom and Dev still live there. The three of us used to go to that Macy's for our hair and nails, so it is kind of funny that we ended up there the day before my wedding.

I also scheduled my hair trial appointment. I was hoping to have my trial the morning of the Bachelorette Party so I could have cute hair for the night, but it didn't work with my hair dresser's schedule. Instead my trial will be the day before the Bachlorette Party.

No comments:

Post a Comment