Thursday, September 17, 2009

Girls Jewelry Attempt Three

Well Dev and I though the jewelry I got from David's Bridal would work out with her dress...but they just didn't.

I really tried to talk myself into the jewelry, but it really just didn't look how I wanted. Devin agreed, so I knew we had to go with attempt three.

Since all sales at David's Bridal are final, I am going to try to sell that jewelry on eBay. Wish me Luck :). I knew I should not have bought that jewelry without seeing it in person. You would think I would have learned my lesson when I ordered the candles based on a picture...

After we left Kray Chic, Dev and I went up the road to a bead store. The ladies at Too Cute Beads were very helpful. They had crystals and pearls in tons of colors, including ones that matched the girls dresses and sashes. Devin and I picked out the beads and the ladies are going to make the necklaces and earrings based on the pattern of the David's Bridal set. With supplies and labor these unique jewelry sets are going to be about the same price as the David's Bridal sets, and they are going to be ready in two weeks!

Kind of wish I would have thought to go to a bead store first, but than you guys wouldn't have anything to read about :)

No comments:

Post a Comment