Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Dress Fittings

I made the appointment today for My Dress fitting!!! I am really excited to put My Dress on again :)

My shoes should be (better be!) in tomorrow, so I scheduled the dress fitting appointment for next Thursday at 4:00. I figured just so I don't go Bridezilla I would give a buffer for the shoes... you are welcome David's Bridal!

I also reminded the bridesmaids to schedule their dress fittings. Devin was able to make an appointment on the same day and time as mine. It will be fun to see her in her dress, next to me in My Dress. Lacey and Lindsay are thinking of having their fittings the following Friday.

What's funny is that when we all ordered the dresses, we joked about having to have them taken in for the wedding. Now we will see if that really happens :)

No comments:

Post a Comment