Thursday, September 17, 2009

Dress Fitting #1

My first dress fitting went Great!!! After Devin and I left Kray Chic I told her I was so happy I decided to order My Dress through them. They have really made the whole process so easy and enjoyable!

I tried on My Dress with the shoes and just kept smiling! Luckily the heels were just the right height, so I don't need to hem the dress. The seamstress and I did some tweaking to a few areas of My Dress.

Devin helped me choose which type of bustle. Who knew there was more than one way to bustle a dress?

My second fitting is scheduled for October 7th.

Larry agreed to take all of the girls sashes and my veil to steam them. He made it seem like no big deal, but I was really grateful that they would even deal with the items that I bought outside of their store.

Devin's fitting went even better than mine. She didn't need anything changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment