Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Shoes Arrived

You Bloggers were left hanging with the David's Bridal Shoe drama...sorry.

The shoes were ready on the scheduled day.

I did have to call them to confirm they were ready, previously they called when each item that I order arrived. The sales chick informed me that they do shoes different - of course you do.

I left for the store not more than 30 minutes after I called and the sales chick confirmed they were ready for pick up. When I got there I had to wait at least 15 mins from them to find my shoes. There were three different sales chicks going between the front desk and the back storage room looking for these shoes. Another woman was also waiting to pick up shoes for her soon to be Daughter-in-law.

We both ended up getting our shoes, after waiting and repeatedly telling the David Bridal chicks our last names and the brides last names. One sales chick looked at me really funny when I said "Ross", and she asked "Yours or Bride's?" and I told her "Both!"

As this other woman and I were walking out of the store with our shoes, she was amazed at the poor customer service. All I could do was laugh and agree with her. But I did say David's Bridal has an advantage given the inventory they carry, and she seemed to understand.

All that really matters is that I have my shoes and they look great! I am all ready to go for My Dress fitting in a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment