Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Dress Fitting #2 = Good Luck

Dress Fitting #2 went really well. Honestly the more I try My Dress on the more I LOVE it!

Funny thing about dress fitting #2... My Dress was a bit tighter than she was last time around :) I am going to blame it on the Bachelorette Party and a whole weekend of recovery :)

But honestly the seamstress did not take My Dress in where she got a little to tight! My Dress was taken in in a few areas, but not exactly in the same place where it was a little to tight this time around. :)

The lady helping at Kray Chic asked if I would "level out" back to the first fitting. I was a logical woman and thought well we have a super fun wedding to go to this weekend and then Sweetest Day the weekend before our wedding so yeah... 'you better take it out a bit!'

The seamstress marked just where to take out My Dress with her straight pens. And while I was enjoying having My Dress on, I pricked my finger on the pen. Not just a little poke, I ended up drawing blood. And of course, I got blood on My Dress!

I didn't stress out...mainly because I didn't realize I got blood on my dress until after I hung her back up on the hanger. I just calmly told the ladies at Kray Chic, and they knew exactly what to do. FYI peroxide!!!

Then Larry comes out after helping another Bride and heard the story. Then he tells me this story... Its good luck if a bride pricks her finger on a pen and gets it on her dress. Being the superstitious retired ball player that I am, I totally can dig his story!

And then Larry goes on to say that it is super bad luck for a wedding gown to burn! Bad luck for the bride herself and for the marriage. So Larry winks and tells me he will be really careful when they iron My Dress! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment