Thursday, October 1, 2009

Hair Trial

My hair trial is scheduled for tomorrow evening. Originally, I wanted to have the trial on Saturday morning so my hair would look great for the Bachelorette Party. But it just didn’t work with the party schedule and my hairdresser’s (Angie) availability.

I have had a good idea of my hair style for quite awhile. I even have a couple pictures that I clipped out of magazines to take with me.

I do need to stop at Kray Chic and pick up my veil for Angie to practice with. And I have had advice from several people to take a camera, and take pictures of my hair after the trial. Then take the pictures with me the day of the wedding as a refresher for the stylist.

Thom and I are having fun seeing all of the wedding and reception details come together, but its really fun for me to get a glimpse of how I will look on the big day without Thom knowing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment