Monday, October 5, 2009

Hair Trial Goodness

My hair trial went really well!!!

There was a slight set back. My veil was in my dress bag, which was at the seamstress, not at Kray Chic when I stopped in on Friday night. Larry remembered my veil, from just the few times he has seen it, and told me to take one of his sample veils.

He picked out a veil that was very similar to Mom's and bagged it up for me. He never said a word about returning it, just wished me luck with the hair trial.

Angie totally appreciated the pictures I brought in for an example. She got right to work and did up my hair. She played around a bit, but got it figured out and it turned out great! We took pics so I can have them on the big day to help her remember.

Then there was a surprise for me at the check out desk. Julia (Thom's cousin) called the salon for Pittsburgh and order my a gift certificate. She even had the guy at the salon read me a message saying she was sorry she could not join the girls for the Bachelorette party. Thanks again Julia for the super cool surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment