Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Linens Finalized

I got a friendly reminder from Affordable Elegance that our final linen payment was due on Monday. But when I called on Monday and left a message, they didn't get back to me. So I called yesterday and talked to a new dude running the front desk.

The new dude and I went over the final head count and how many napkins and what not it translated into. They did change up a few of the linens, and I ended up talking them down in price (pat on my back!). The new guy totally admitted to being a novice and asked one of the owners to call me back to finalize everything.

Crystal, one of the owners, and I emailed a few times about some details. If they were folding the napkins or if Glen Oaks was folding the napkins, if they would set up the other linens or if Glen Oaks had to do that. We worked out everything and finalized the order.

No comments:

Post a Comment