Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Feeling Organized...Feeling Good

Last night Thom and I organized all of the goodies for the wedding. He got some of his old totes down from the attic and we divided up all of the stuff we have to take to the various venues. There is a big tote for the reception, and the rehearsal dinner and a smaller box for the church.

The rehearsal dinner tote is so big because it like Santa’s bag…full of gifts for the Bridal Party :) Then I have some colored napkins left over from the Man Shower that Aunt Ellen sent me home with. I figure the Rehearsal dinner is the perfect place to use those up.

I unwrapped all of the candles for the center pieces, and unity candle, and other decorative candles last night. That took quite a bit of time. We have a lot of candles. Then Thom and I set up an example of the candle center pieces and took some pictures. Thom printed the pics off so we can drop them off with the supplies. After all the trouble we went through to get those candles we wanted the center pieces to look good. And the hall was a little nervous to set them up with out an example, so the pictures should do the trick.

Mom and Jax are dropping off the rest of the goodies that are going into the reception tote by tomorrow. And Thom is picking up the last of the stuff to be dropped off at the hall on his way home from work tomorrow.

We are feeling really organized. Well at least for right now. I mean I am sure we are forgetting something, or something won’t go exactally as planed, but we are feeling organized enough to not be worried about anything. I am glad we are as prepared as we possibly could be! Now we can just sit back, say ‘I Do’, and party it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment