Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Other Details

Flowers:
Based on Glen Oaks' opening time for Saturday, Fanny figured out her arrival time to the church and for reception setup. I also gave Anica one of the special surprise details we asked Fanny to incorporate into the floral centerpieces.

Music:
Thom and I figured out what songs the family, bridal party and us (Mr. and Mrs.!) would be introduced to. The band also asked if we wanted a few special versions of some songs throughout the receptions...of course we said yes.

Pictures:
I emailed Bobby the sweet timeline for the Big Day, and asked him to take a few special pictures.

Transportation:
They are suppose to call Thom this week.

Hotel:
We got a list of all of the rooms reserved under the wedding block this morning. Yup, quite a few people that we know have rooms reserved were not listed so I gotta follow up on that tomorrow.

Remaining Paper Stuff:
Thom and I have finalized the program and all of the other paper except the seating chart. He sent it over to Greko and I am going to run down on my lunch break tomorrow to go over yet some more details...

No comments:

Post a Comment