Thursday, March 19, 2009

Cookie List

For those on the Ross side, the Cookie List is to keep track of the Cookie Table. The Cookie Table is a Youngstown tradition. The family makes cookies and brings them to the wedding. It's a great homemade plethora of deliciousness that you will get to enjoy!

Christie had a list of who was making what cookie, as to avoid duplicates. And since we have been getting a few cookie offers, I have started on too.

The recent influx of cookie offers probably has something to do with Thom's long list of requests he rattled off when we had the Ross and Godward parents over for dinner. Yes I must confess, I threw in a few requests of my own.

Thanks to all of the bakers.

1 comment:

  1. I call snickerdoodles!!

    You will have to have a very compelling reason to take them from me :)

    ReplyDelete