Monday, March 16, 2009

Hair Appointments for The Ladies

I have appointments made at my Aveda Salon for us Ladies to get our hair and makeup done on the day of the wedding. I have been going to this salon for over a year now, every since Julia and Christie turned me on to Aveda products!

Like most women I have gotten to know my stylist, Angie. Thom and I will run into her around town, and I hooked her up to play softball on a team with Jacquie this past summer. Devin met Angie at a free facial event they were hosting at the salon a month ago. Angie is super excited to do my hair and makeup for the wedding.

I am still working out the time line for the Big Day, but the hair appointments will be in the morning maybe as early as 8:30am. The bride's maids are cringing while they read this. I think I am the only one getting makeup and hair done, so I will probably take the longest. Maybe I'll suck it up and go in early by myself, and let the beauties sleep a little bit longer:) Both Mom-Ross and Mom-Godward are going to come up to the salon for their makeup and to hang out with us girls.

Jacquie is putting together a song list for fun music to play while we are all getting prettied up...or putting our war paint on as Dad-Ross would say! I was planning to bring bagels and mimosas to the salon for us to munch on while we primped, but Angie said that in the past the salon has provided mimosas, bagels and fruit for bridal parties -bonus! I have no doubt that The Girls and Angie will make the morning getting ready super fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment