Monday, March 16, 2009

Wedding Ring Event

The Jeweler Thom bought my beautiful engagement ring from, invited us to a wedding diamond and ring event. She left him a message while we were busy getting organized after our vacation, and we nearly forgot about it. It was like a cartoon with the light bulb turning on over our heads when we remembered to listen to her voicemail again. Luckily the light bulbs turned on on Friday night, just two days before the event.

We had visited the jeweler before Christmas, so I could meet her, and she could give us the ring cleaning kit gift set. They did not have the wedding band that matched my engagement ring in the store at that time. But she said they would have it for the bridal event they were hosting in the spring.

Thom and I didn’t hang around the bridal event too long, just long enough to order my wedding band and for him to sample some desserts. They had representatives in the store from each of the designers they carry, including the designer of my engagement ring, MaeVona. The MaeVona Reps were super nice and very knowledgeable.

The wedding band is beautiful and looks great with the engagement ring! It is a simple band, no stones, but is carved to match the style on the side of my engagement ring.

Originally, we were just going to look for my wedding band, but we ended up ordering it while we were at the show because the MaeVona Reps gave us a discount. Then as Thom’s Jeweler lady was ringing it up, she informed him of some bonus cash he had acquired from buying my engagement ring in their store.

Also, while we were at the jeweler they cleaned my engagement ring really good. She is shining pretty now.

No comments:

Post a Comment