Monday, March 16, 2009

Paper Appointment

We hope to get the Save The Date cards out soon. Devin has the design all ready to go, and Thom and I are collecting addresses.

Thom and I have an appointment with Greg at the printing shop on Friday during my lunch break. We plan on discussing envelopes, and timing, assembly, and costs. We hope to use a standard size envelope to save on cost, especially postage cost. Timing should not be a problem, we are targeting to get the cards out by the end of this month. Then we will print out the invitations later on.

Depending on their stock colors, we may need to purchase the colored paper elsewhere and have it cut to size. Assembly of the Save The Dates should be simple enough. I am just not looking forward to stuffing the invitation envelope… you know there is a certain way everything has to go, and I am sure my Mom will be more than happy to tell me exactly which way that is! Invitations are her thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment