Sunday, April 19, 2009

Expanding Cookie List

Our Cookie List is quickly expanding!

After the shower plans were set, Thom's Aunts went into cookie mode.

Aunt Ellen, Aunt Martha, and Aunt Mary (Godward) all claimed their cookies. Mom-Godward also put a claim in for Aunt Sharron. Don't worry Christie, Thom and I told everyone you claimed the snickerdoodles.

From my side, Mom-Ross and my cousin Kim have claimed cookies.

After each Baker has claimed their cookie, they always ask how many cookies they need to make. We need to figure out how many Bakers we will have, before we will know how many cookies they each need to bake.

Just in case you are too busy dancing to sample all of the cookies, I think we are going to have little to-go baggies for everyone to take cookies home from the reception.

Yum Yum!

1 comment:

  1. Elaine Toth would like to contribute cookies. I will make butterballs.

    ReplyDelete