Monday, April 6, 2009

Jewelry Find

I have been keeping my eyes open for some chic jewelry for the bride’s maids. Now that spring is here, well at least in the world of fashion since there it just snowed in Michigan, all of the colorful jewelry is out. After peeking at the jewelry in several stores, one section of the Kohl’s jewelry department totally drew me in. They had some cool jewelry sets that match the girls’ dresses, and the best part…they were on sale!


I have two options for the jewelry, but that is all of the detail you are going to get. Even though it will be part of my gift to the girls, I am going to let them pick which option they want. Lacey had a great suggestion, the girls can pick which option they like, by trying the jewelry on when they try their dresses on for their fittings.


In the mean time I will still keep an eye out for other jewelry options, and anything else that we might need for the festivities. I feel like if I see something in the right color I need to buy then and there, before its gone forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment