Monday, April 6, 2009

Remaining Vendors

Thom and I are working on lining up our remaining vendors. He is going to research transportation, and I am going to find our linen vendor. Then I think all we will have left is the Tux rental. Heck yeah we are moving right along!

We want to get some form of transportation to take us and the bridal part from the church to the reception site. No telling what mode of transportation he will come up with, I have seen some crazy lifted trucks, trolley cars, buses, and of course the super stretch limos. However, a graceful entrance and exit in a dress is a requirement.

I have a few linen companies that other friends have used, but I think I'll still look for all the possible options. We shouldn't need too much from the linen company, some table cloths and napkins should do the trick. But I think I will ask the final company to meet me at the reception site just so we can see the table-scape at the location.

We have got plenty of time for the Tux rental…so not fair that they can rent with a few months notice while I had to order my dress nearly a year out.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I love all the great info on the blog.
    I agree with you, it will be interesting
    to see what transportation TJ will come
    up with. We are lucky, though, that Joey
    is not involved in the decision!!!

    Love
    Mom G

    ReplyDelete