Saturday, April 25, 2009

Our Song

Thom and I do not have a song...yet! I know we have some time (actually less than 6 months now), but I don't want our first dance as husband and wife to be to some song we picked out a week before the wedding because we keep putting it off.

Thom and I joked when we were dating about not having a song. As we have been planning the wedding we have suggested a few ridiculous songs that we have heard on the radio. But we still do not have "Our Song."

For some reason Thom is not too happy about picking out a song. He claims the problem is that we listen to songs differently, he listens to the music and I listen to the words. Which I must admit is probably true.

We talked about it last night while we were out to eat, and again today, and have come up with a solution. I am going to make a list of songs, and he is going to choose from those songs. He said he would not know where to start if he made a list too, so he is OK with just picking one from my list.

We were joking last night that it would have been so much easier if there just would have been a song playing when we had our first kiss... on the tailgate of his truck at the race track. :)

1 comment:

  1. Just FYI, the roar of an engine does not constitute a song...I think it should be "Take Me Out to the Ball Game";)

    ReplyDelete