Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Done with David's Bridal

The final two sashes arrived today. I picked up all four of them this afternoon, and am now done with David's Bridal!

Thankfully there is not that big of a color difference between the sashes that they shipped separately but were promised to be from the same dye lot. Now, I say that as I am trying not to go Bridezilla and throw a fit about sashes, that will never be touching side by side for more than a moment, being a slightly different shade.

I evaluated all four sashes right there on the front desk that abruptly stopped me as I entered the store. And well of course there is a difference in color, but really the difference is so small that no one will know. Ha, well no one except all of you.

Maybe you will be concentrating so hard on my Bride's Maids' sashes that you will not notice when my make-up starts to run from me crying, or if I stumble as I walk down the isle, or if Thom messes up on the vows, or if we sneak in one extra kiss after we say I Do. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment