Sunday, April 19, 2009

Silly David's Bridal

I got has voicemail on Friday from (Silly) David's Bridal saying that, "the two ribbons I ordered were in, and ready for me to pick up."

Problem 1: I ordered "sashes" not "ribbons"! They do sell ribbons at David's Bridal, not sure why any one would buy them there when you can get the whole spool of ribbon at the craft store for half the cost. I had actually brought a ribbon with the blue color I wanted up to the register when I placed my order, because they did not have a sash in stock in the blue I wanted. Did the chick mess up my order?

Problem 2: I ordered 4 not 2! Did they really only order two? If they did order four, why would they ship them separate? Are they going to be from the same dye lot?

I took a deep breath and called David's Bridal back. I spook with the same sales associate who left the message. When I questioned her about the first problem she unenthusiastically looked the order up on the computer and said, "oh, no its says sashes." Then I questioned her about the second issue. She assured me that the order was for 4, but only 2 were in yet. When I asked about the dye lot she ignorantly told me, "Oh, they'll be from the same dye lot. I don't know why they would ship separate but the other two should be in soon."

Yeah I felt really reassured after talking to this chick...

When the other two sashes arrive, I'll be sure to check all of them under a microscope before I walk out of the store.

I called Jax after dealing with the "super helpful sales chick" and told her about the ordeal. The only thing she could say was, "Good thing we didn't order any of our dresses there." It makes us appreciate Larry and Kray Chic all that much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment