Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Song Options

To fulfill my part of the bargained in the search for "Our Song" I have been putting together a list of songs. This is going to be a lot harder than I thought!

I went through my iTunes play list and even did some searching on-line. You would not believe how may different websites their are with wedding song lists.

There is a wide variety of songs out there, so I am trying to have all of the options included in the list. I am even finding songs that I would not want to be "Our Song", but that I would like to be included in the wedding reception. This list is growing from a search for "Our Song" to a list of songs to be played at the reception.

So if all of you out there have a request for songs to be included in the reception post your requests now!

No comments:

Post a Comment